Amo, Amas, Amat & Allathat
Since Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, we thought you might enjoy some thoughts on the age old question of love & all it entails.
And, since we’ve been sharing sage words on the topic at the shop (on our recycled chalk boards), perhaps you’d enjoy them on-line too.
Romantic, educative, snarky – it’s all about love in the end, isn’t it?
Or, at least, something like love…
- There is no living with thee, nor without thee. - Marcus Valerius Martial
- Your heart is my pinata. - Chuck Palahniuk
- I have been surpised that men could die martyrs to their religion - I have shuddered at it - I shudder no more - I could be martyred for my religion – Love is my religion – And I could die for that – I could die for you. - John Keats
- Love is the delusion that one man or woman differs from another. - H. L. Mencken
- If i has to choose between loving you, and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU - dani b.
- The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. - Hellen Keller
- There is only one happiness in life – to love & be loved. - George Sands
- When you are in Love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss
- I have found men who didn’t know how to kiss. I’ve always found time to teach them. – Mae West
- To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance. – Oscar Wilde