Sitting here in the shop – when I’m not shoveling (again) – enjoying the seasons… every single one of them that blows through our ‘hood.
It seems we’ve been moving back & forth between Winter & hints of Spring amidst many, many falling snowflakes. And it’s gotten me thinking about the Spring that will, inevitably, come.
The change of season always welcomes new joys, challenges &, at Green in BKLYN, new products & events. I’ll catch you up on the events in the next few days. In the meantime, here’s some info on the latest & greatest items at the shop now…
- Reusable Brooklyn Wine Totes
- Felted Wool Dinosaurs, Easter Eggs & Hearts
- Clear Plastic Recycling Trash Bags
- Grosgrain Ribbon (from 100% post-consumer recycled bottles)
- Wax Paper Bags
- Organic Cotton Brooklyn Onesies (for babies)
- Insulated Klean Kanteens (12 oz & 16 oz)
- SodaStream Jet & Penguin Seltzer Makers
- Nellie’s Scented Dryerball Fragrance Stix
- More Essential Oils (eucalyptus, neem, lavender & more)
- Books, Books & More Books
- Even More Sassy Magnets & Snarky Cards