Free Pangea Samples – Today!
Pangea Organics are some of my very favorite skin & body care products.
I use their facial cleanser & cream every day as well as their scrub, toner & body lotion when I’ve got time, need or am just in the mood. It works great & helps me look & feel better.
This week, Pangea’s Education Coordinator – Linda Driscoll – will be stopping by Green in BKLYN. She has all the answers regarding skin care & Pangea’s products. And she’ll be sharing that info, answering questions & giving out goodie bags with Pangea samples in them…
So how do you get in on a visit with Linda? See below…
- Who: Pangea’s Education Coordinator – Linda Driscoll
- What: Q&A + Pangea Samples!
- Where: Green in BKLYN (432 Myrtle Avenue)
- When: Tuesday, March 2nd @ 5pm
- How: Just stop by! Tell Linda, “I love Pangea Organics.”
Pangea’s mission is to make body & skincare that’s good for you & your body. That’s why they use only plant-based ingredients that nurture you & nourish your skin. Everything they put in their stuff is in there ’cause it’s good for you. As they say, their products are:
- organic & fair trade
- petroleum-based ingredients
- sulfates or detergents
- synthetic preservatives
- artificial colors or fragrances